- Use a UV light (black light to find urine stains).
- Use old rubber gloves or something similar when cleaning.
- Clean with a mixture that is equal parts white vinegar and water, and soak up with old rags. The acid in the vinegar helps neutralise the ammonia in the animals’ urine.
- Use diluted hydrogen peroxide with baking soda. Warning: this might affect the carpet colour
- Use baking soda and leave overnight for difficult stains. Vacuum when finished.
- Do not use ammonia cleaners here as they encourage some pets to re-use and re-stain the same area.
That was some neat tricks for removing pet stains from your living environments. Thank you to, AAA Cleaning Services for the tips and tricks.
If you want a professional to do the cleaning for you, visit the AAA Cleaning Services website for professional Home / House Cleaning Services in Sydney.